All donated money supports our community-based initiatives and collaborative research in the Peaks Region/Flagstaff and the greater Colorado Plateau area. Donations are not tax-deductible, as we don’t have 501(c)(3) nonprofit status. However, we reinvest any financial surplus back into our programming. You may choose to donate to specific kinds of programs.
Project Donation Requests
We’re always working on an array of projects and can always use additional resources! Currently, we’re in search of:
- a utility trailer, or funding for a replacement trailer/trailer axle (ours broke on 4/13/21)
- garden cart (30in wheelbase preferably)
We gladly accept support for general projects and our ongoing communal library—physical & digital—of seeds, tools, and knowledge. Contact us to coordinate donation. Some things we regularly seek:
- egg cartons
- milk/produce crates
- potting containers (used & new)
- Tree leaves
- Food waste & other compostable matter
- tools (garden, building, and otherwise; to be shared with other gardeners/farmers)
- books, reports, research — physical and digital (relevant to land-centered work, genres including: skills/how-to/technical, plant & animal identification, history, ecology, organizing & social theory, utopian/science fiction, etc.)
- Warm winter clothes and sleeping bags—donated to Taala Hooghan Infoshop to support unsheltered Indigenous folks
Other Groups & Projects
If you’d like to extend support to related initiatives, check out the other groups listed on our Resources page. The land-based work we do is not isolated, but interdependent; it works best when we enact mutual aid among kindred initiatives.