All donated money supports our community-based initiatives and collaborative research in the Peaks Region/Flagstaff and the greater Colorado Plateau area. Donations are not tax-deductible, as we don’t have 501(c)(3) nonprofit status. However, we refuse to accumulate profit and instead reinvest any financial surplus back into our programming. You have the option to donate to specific kinds of programs.
We gladly accept support for general projects and our ongoing communal library—physical & digital—of seeds, tools, and knowledge. Contact us to coordinate donation. Some things we regularly seek:
- Egg cartons
- Milk/produce crates
- Potting containers (used & new)
- Tools (garden, building, and otherwise; to be shared with other gardeners/farmers)
- Books, reports, research — physical and digital (relevant to land-centered work, genres including: skills/how-to/technical, plant & animal identification, history, ecology, organizing & social theory, utopian/science fiction, etc.)
- Food waste & other compostable matter
- Tree leaves
- Warm winter clothes and sleeping bags—donated to Taala Hooghan Infoshop to support unsheltered Indigenous folks
Project Donation Requests
We’re always working on an array of projects and can always use additional resources! Currently, we’re in search of:
- Top-loading washing machine (motor must work)
- Bicycle frame(s), wheels, chains, and parts (for bike-integrated tool projects)
Other Groups & Projects
If you’d like to extend support to related initiatives, check out the other groups listed on our Resources page. The land-based work we do is not isolated, but interdependent; it works best when we enact mutual aid among kindred initiatives.