What we’re doing amid the pandemic (updated 6/25/21):
- We’re fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of spring 2021.
- We’re continuing to wear masks during farmers markets and produce deliveries. While vaccines are immensely effective against COVID, regional levels of durable immunity (through vaccination and infection) have not reduced community spread of the virus to a safe level for the most vulnerable in our communities. There are many people for whom vaccines are not as effective (immunocompromised folks) or are simply too young to be eligible. We continue to mask to protect our communities and encourage COVID-19 safety.
- Personally, we’re still practicing COVID-safe social distancing per CDC guidance, taking a precautionary approach and often exceeding guidance protocols.
- We are currently not taking groups of visitors or volunteers at our farm.
- You can find our produce at the Flagstaff Community Market (Sundays 8am-noon at Flagstaff City Hall). Our CSA is currently closed to new sign-ups for the season.